Wednesday 12 January 2011

Finally some photos from NYC

These are the best, there's more on Facebook. I could have retouched some of them before uploading but did not bother.

This building fuxxed with my perception

Times Square

A view from the Staten Island ferry

Liberty was much smaller than expected

The same view as before, now at night

I like this picture, although it's a little crooked

Remember, kids!

"O'er the land of the free and home of the brave..."

Manhattan skyline from a different angle

Manhattan traffic

Chinatown

I had a Brooklyn-brewed beer which was tasty!

Waiting for a train at Penn Station

Made some friends and found a strange building

Made some more frieds and found...

 a singing waitress!



King of beers? Allow me to laugh at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment